Africa is progressing towards greater connectivity and the future depends on how AFRINIC alongside key stakeholders such as Governments, regulators, network operators, academia and business leaders can harness the massive opportunities available.
AIS'19 will provide a unique opportunity for your organization to share and showcase your vision for this aspiration as well as open multiple business opportunities brought by the global audience attending the event.
Specifically, sponsoring AIS'19 will provide your company with an excellent opportunity to;
- Create, maintain and enhance brand awareness among a relevant high-profile audience
- Build and reinforce strategic relationships with key players in the ICT sector across the globe
- Network and generate new leads and ROI
- Access a broad network of leaders and decision-makers
- Intellectually influence industry peers
There are three main sponsorship categories for AIS'19.
These is the most prestigious category for the event and involves speaking and plenary sessions and discussants
This category revolves around all the social events at AIS'19, which form an integral part of the event programme
This is the more personalized category that that are tailor made to the specification of sponsors
The following partnerships are available;
- Official Media Partner
- Official Connectivity Partners
After that date it will still be possible to become a sponsor, but please be aware that your company logo will not appear on printed materials.
Please also note that sponsorship benefits (inclusion of logo on the website, etc.) will start only once we have received your sponsorship amount.