We invite all individuals wishing to make presentations during AIS’19, which will be held from 9 to 21 June 2019 to submit abstracts. The meeting website is now up at https://www.internetsummit.africa
To enrich the discussions and share knowledge with the technical community at AIS’19, we are seeking presentations of a wide range of issues, broadly related to growth, access and development of Internet in Africa. Please read the event concept note at https://www.internetsummit.africa/images/AIS19_EN_concept_note.pdf
We are specifically interested in presentations focusing on the following areas:
- The Internet and Sustainable Development
- Internet Governance
- Business Practices and Technology
- Cyber Security
- Core Internet Infrastructure
- Access, Utility and Development
- Internet Number Resources Management
- Internet Measurements
- Higher Education in the Age of Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Open Data/Big Data
- Technology and Content Production
- Relations between Mobile Operators and the Internet Community
- Mobile Applications
- Peering and Interconnection
Your contribution can be in the form of a presentation during a session, a tutorial, or a live technical demonstration. Kindly read all information carefully before submitting your proposal.
- The maximum time allotted per presentation will not exceed 30 minutes.
- The presenter(s) will be required to upload their final presentation in PDF format, no later than five (5) days prior to the presentation date.
- Presenters are responsible for producing any handouts if required. There are usually approximately 200 delegates in each session. Presentations with marketing and/or commercial content will not be considered.
How to submit a Presentation Proposal
- Please register/login on the AIS-19 website at:https://www.internetsummit.africa/en/?option=com_afmeeting&view=register
- Fill in the online form with the requested information.
- In the Speakers section, provide your abstract, your biography and slides if available, then click submit and you are done!
Important dates to note
- Deadline for submitting an application - 5 April 2019
- Notification of acceptance of application - 12 April 20119
- Submission of presentation - 25 April 2019